Struggling to think of presents for the blokes in the family? Well here’s a few suggestions:
- A voucher for a shave by a professional barber. Mr Iced Vovo went to a barber for the first time whilst we were in New York last year and loved it – he enjoyed the experience so much that he even went back for a second visit before we left!
- A case of Willie Smith’s Organic Cider from Tasmanian apples of course!
- Some locally distilled Whiskey or Gin – down here in Tasmania the boutique spirit industry is booming such as Larks, Sullivans Cove, Nant, Hellyers Road, Old Hobart, Small Concern, Trapper’s Hut, William McHenry & Sons and Heartwood to name but a few.
- For aviation enthusiasts you could give your beloved a gift voucher to experience a fully guided flight adventure in a 737 flight simulator at Cambridge Aerodrome’s SIMSATION.
- or Check out the these finds from Etsy:
Christmas gift ideas for the guys.
As always, share you favourite buys for the boys – And, don’t forget to check out last years tips too – see A Merry Hymn at Christmas.